Thursday, December 22, 2011

All glory to God and a huge thank you to a certain someone who made me realize about my situation again. It’s only when I’m asked to take up responsibilities that I remembered how badly I need to heal.

But isn’t he great, through his little small ways he helps each and everyone of us… Method no doubt very “weird and unique” but it works perfectly.

And yes. I do realize that this is like the web, so nothing too detail will I expose… Sorry, I’m skeptical like that. But I also do realize that writing is the best anecdote right now. I’ve always had a thing for writing, but never really have the time (and ability :s) to really indulge in it. Yet, this could be the very place where I learn to grow and ultimately heal -through words.

Words are powerful things, it expresses the inner most thoughts of a person in ways that talking won’t do justice… just like music and other creative channels.

No comments: