Saturday, July 17, 2010

A lil something bout movies

God is awesome!!! When for a movie with TK and gang..... but then, I didn't manage to get the tickets where else everyone bought theirs.... At that moment I was like, crap!!!
But guess what, I saw my darling.... So instead of watching a movie which would never be my initial choice, I got to watch the movie which I was dying to watch!!! Neh neh...

Isn't God awesome.... He always makes things better when it seems blah....

And, I guess I should stop procrastinating and get started on my never ending to-do list.... I always procrastinate when it comes to my responsibilities and work... Guitar, tomorrow lah. Exams, the night before 1st lah. Singing, never practice also... then kena kaboom by teacher.... Undang, heck! I'm the only idiot w/o a license.....

I really should get started!!!!!

*tomorrow 1st lar*
Someone shoot me already T.T

No comments: