sometimes what you want isn't what you get... I guess life just works that way. So, since there'sabsolutely nothing I can do about how sucky life's been lately, I'll just have to bear with it...I guess it wouldn't be hard since I've already stand it for years... Okay, that makes me sound old,like ancient...
However, I'll add some essence into this sucky situation to make it less sucky... Sounds like soup. =.=''
Moving, on....I'm glad it's the holiday, coz as much as I hate rotting at home, It's way better than school where they torture my life with stupid homework, exams and akauns....and..and the activity I hate most. Like it seriously suck... It's the main reason why I wanna change school, and just runawayyyyfrom stupid school...
Haha...and and Andrew is making me song lead tomorrow, I hope I better not screw up.
Ish... Grushes of strong winds of anger can be felt right now... I have to escape....
Anyway...I'm not complaining coz I'm going to chocolate carnival tomorrow!!
Okay, okay...I'm complaining
COZ CHOCOLATE MAKES ME FAT!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment